เห็นที่ NocNoc เค้าเปิดรับ Data Engineer อยู่ เผื่อสนใจกันครับ
NocNoc.com is an end-to-end online marketplace that specialises in home and living products. We bridge direct connections between manufacturers, service providers, and homeowners with AI technology and industry-led operation quality. This enables buyers to conveniently choose products, compare prices, access to special deals, and try out samples before putting the right items in shopping carts at our one-stop service platform.
To expand and optimize our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as data flow and collection for cross functional teams. You will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs from multiple teams, systems and products. You should be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS/GCP data technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in Data Engineering role, who has attained a graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS/GCP cloud services: EC2, RDS, Redshift, GBQ
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python etc.
- Experience with data science project pipeline & deployment using tools: AWS, Google cloud AI platform etc.