Hi, I am Brandon Tan , Technical Success Manager for Imply Data , whose founders open-sourced Apache Druid. I am based in Singapore. If you have any questions, do post them here and I will strive to respond to them. Thanks !
Apache 25.0 is now released:
The Apache Druid team wishes you all a very happy new year!
We are very excited to start the year with the release of Apache Druid 25.0.0.
Druid is a high-performance analytics data store for event-driven data.
Apache Druid 25.0.0 contains over 300 new features, bug fixes, performance enhancements, documentation improvements, and additional test coverage from 51 contributors. Some of the major highlights of this release are:
- The new multi-stage query (MSQ) engine is now production ready
- Nested column now supports ingestion from Avro, Parquet, ORC and other formats
- Native ingestion on K8s without using middle managers
- Front-coded string dictionary compression which significantly reduces segment footprint
- New and improved Druid quickstart experience
- Overlord improvements to support high volumes of real-time ingestion
Source and binary distributions can be downloaded from: